Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) – Please check with the salon for offers and promotions
Cryolipolysis, also known as Fat Freezing is the closest thing you can get to liposuction without actually going under the knife. This is a non-invasive treatment and can be carried out within a hour leaving you free to carry on with your daily business as usual – no recovery time needed!
This treatment can be supported with Cavitation and Radio Frequency treatments especially, if skin is especially saggy or if you want to see results faster with the knowledge that the fat cells will be permanently destroyed with Cryolipolysis. If you are unsure if you need both treatments and if you have no rush, such as a holiday or event to slim down for, we personally would recommend on the side of caution to ensure that you do not spend more time and money than is needed. Adding Cavitation and Radio Frequency will remove any additional fat and more importantly, lift, tighten and rejuvenate the skin surface as fat loss with skin being left droopy or saggy is not a good look.
- Selectively targets fat cells
- Offers Permanent inch loss
- Is Non invasive
- Has no recovery time
- Harvard proven technology
Treatment Areas- From £110
|Upper or Lower Abdomen||1Area|
|Upper & Lower Abdomen||2Areas|
|Inner or Outer Thighs||2Areas|
|Inner & Outer Thighs||4Areas|
How it Works
Cryolipolysis was developed by applying low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction. The adipocyte (fat cells) are rich with saturated fatty acids, these cells are particularly sensitive to temperature reduction and freezing. Under such extreme conditions the fat cells die. Other cells such as skin tissue, blood vessels, and our nervous system are not as sensitive to freezing and are therefore unaffected by the Lipo Angel ICE treatment.
In order to achieve optimum results from your treatment, we strongly recommend the following:
- Increase your fluid intake to assist with the ‘flushing’ out of the crystallized lipids in the fat cells
- Lymphatic massage will accelerate the process of removing the fat cells.
- Regular body brushing at home is a great way of stimulating the lymphatic system to naturally eliminate the fat cells
- Exercise a minimum of 1 hour a week (this is advised but not essential)
Should you have any concerns or queries either before or after your treatment then you are more than welcome to pop into the salon for a chat or give us a call.
* Please note: Should any adverse reaction occur including a cold injury, or painful blisters. Please seek medical attention from a doctor specialising in the treatment of burns.
If you have any of the following health conditions you will not be able to have Cryolipolysis:
- Liver or Kidney Problems
- Reynaud’s disease or other vaso constrictive disorders
- Urticarial or other immune disorders
- Frostbite Intolerance
- Severe diabetes, elderly infirm or young children
- Sufferers of physiological hypotonic
- Persons with metal plates or joint implants
- Post invasive surgery
- Artificial implants, bone, etc
- Sites of prior cosmetic surgery
- Hyper or Hypotension
- Cardiovascular or cerebral diseases
- Heart conditions
- Intoxication or under the influence or drugs or alcohol
- Immune system disease (including AIDS or HIV)
- Silicosis or other chronic respiratory disorders
If you have any of the following health conditions you will not be able to have Cryolipolysis without a letter of consent from your GP or medical practitioner:
- Scarring history, fibrosis or seborrhoea
- During menstruation
- Under 18
- Haemophiliacs or people with haemorrhagic disorders
- Certain immune disorders
- Persons who have donated or received organ transplants
- Mentally unstable
Yes, the fat cells are destroyed permanently.