Save goodbye to your trouble zones with Lipo Angel’s Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment, a viable and non-invasive alternative to liposuction
- Breaks down fat cells using ultrasound
- Clients lose up to 2 inches per session
- Surgery Free
- Pain Free
- No recovery time
- Assists the cavitation process
- Smoothes cellulite
- Tightens and lifts the skin
- Is toning and gives wrinkle reduction
Ultrasonic Cavitation offers instant fat reduction without the need for surgery. Lipo Angel quickly breaks down fat, removes cellulite and lifts and tones your skin using advanced ultrasound technology. You can lose up to 2 inches in just one treatment with the Lipo Angel. No diet on earth can do that!
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation works by ultrasound targeting fat cells in the desired area and breaking them down so they can be disposed off naturally via the lymphatic system usually via urinating.
Treatment is safe and non invasive. This fat loss is permanent and you can loose up to two inches in the area that has been worked on. This is noticeable after the first session and as your body flushes your toxins and broken down fat cells over the following 72 hours you may loose even more inches.
This treatment is then followed by Radio Frequency with red light photon therapy which firms, tightens and lifts the skin as well as improving the appearance of cellulite. The radio frequency also helps with body shaping and fat burning.
With Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation we can only treat one area in one session after 72 hours you can treat the same area or a different area. Areas that can be treated include: Abdomen, Upper arms, Buttocks, Hips and Thighs.
How Ultrasonic Cavitation Works
Ultrasonic cavitation technology enables concentrated ultrasound energy to be directed at localised treatment areas disrupting the subcutaneous fat cells through thousands of microscopic implosions impacting the fat cell membranes. After the breakdown of adipose tissue (fat cell membrane), the liquid fat is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where it is enzymatically metabolised to glycerol and free fatty acids. Water-soluble glycerol travels into the circulatory system and is used for new energy generation whereas the insoluble free fatty acids enter the liver where they are decomposed like any other simple fatty acid and excreted as waste in the usual way.
How Radio Frequency Works
The RF hand piece is used to assist the metabolism of large fat granules previously ruptured by cavitation, assisting the liquid fat on its journey to the lymphatic system. This treatment is aimed at both rupturing remaining fat cell membranes through cavitation, plus further forcing the excretion of triglycerides and skin tightening.
The radio frequencies heat the sub-dermis where cellulite is located creating a slimming, tightening effect on the cellulite tissues. This immediately shortens the existing collagen fibres, thereby creating a tightening/lifting effect. It stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin fibres, giving a separate skin tightening effect. RF stimulates the adipocytes to release fat into the bloodstream. The collagen fibres are forced to contract by heating the dermis and subcutaneous layer simultaneously. These contracting fibres will pull and tighten the skin, which creates an immediate effect of strengthening and thickening the collagen fibres, filling wrinkles and tightening the skin. Fibroblasts’ metabolism increases and produces new collagen fibres that it leaves a long term lifted effect. When the RF energy gets into the deeper dermal layer, it causes the dermal layer of skin to thicken, decreasing wrinkle depth and leaving the skin firmer with defined contour giving a lifted effect.
Pre service advice for Ultrasonic Cavitation
WEEK PRIOR TO SESSION IF POSSIBLE – IF NOT, DAYS PRIOR
- Liberal water intake. More than 1 litre a day
- OK to take all medications even diuretics (substances that increase the flow of urine)
- Do NOT binge eat!
- DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SESSION
DAY OF SESSION – PRIOR TO SESSION:
- Drink 1 litre of water (coffee, tea, cola DOES NOT count as water!)
- Do not drink carbonated drinks 3-4 hours prior to the session
- Do not have a heavy meal prior to the session
- Do not starve/avoid food prior to the session. Not eating will make you body go into starvation mode and your session results will not be as significant
Post Cavitation Advice
- Drink plenty of water after each treatment
- Follow low fat and reduced carbohydrate diet. Avoid animal fat, butter and cheese. Avoid carbohydrates such as white bread, rice, pasta and desserts.
- Include some protein at every meal.
- Increase consumption of fruit and vegetables.
- Exercise vigorously after each treatment to stimulate lymphatic activity.
- Skin brush daily prior to showering or bathing.
- Shower or bathe in warm water.
- Avoid alcohol prior after treatment.
- Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
Possible post treatment reactions
- Ringing in the ears, this is caused by the sound waves passing from the skeleton to the ear.
- Increase in the need to urinate. This is due to the extra water intake and the process of the eradication of fat from the body.
- Increase in energy, restlessness. This is the body burning the excess fat that has now been released as energy. You can make use of this energy by doing some cardio exercise, for example take a brisk walk, jog on the spot, dancing or anything else to raise your heart rate and improve the process of lipolysis.
- Sensation of heat: This is caused by the energy produced by the broken fat cells as they are imploding. This will stop soon after treatment.
- Stinging on the skin surface: This happens where the nerves located in the epidermis react with the cooling gel. This will not cause major discomfort and will cease after treatment.
- If you feel some discomfort during treatment please let us know so we can reduce the energy level.
- Redness on the surface of the skin. This is heat related and should vanish within 2 hours after treatment.
- Your circumference increases after the treatment. This is temporary due to the trauma to the subcutaneous fat and should subside within 24 hours. The treatment can also cause mild bruising in some individuals and although rare it is worth mentioning.
If you have any of the following health conditions you will not be able to have Ultrasonic Cavitation:
- Poor circulation (blood and lymph)
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Heart conditions
- Pacemaker fitted
- Pregnancy and immediately after pregnancy
- High cholesterol
- Liver disease
- HIV or AIDS
- Under 18 years of age
If you have any of the following health conditions you will not be able to have Ultrasonic Cavitation without a letter of consent from your GP or medical practitioner:
- Skin disorders
- High or low blood pressure
- Cancer or after recovery from cancer till off medication for 12 months and have GP approval prior to commencing on cavitation treatment
- Thyroid disease or other hormonal disorders
- Any medication that affects liver function
- On regular prescription medication
Treatment can go ahead but will need to be modified if you have any of the following:
- Varicose veins
- Deep bruising
- Swollen joints
- Broken bones (if the break is under 6 months then no treatment to that area)
- Metal implants
- Cuts and abrasions
- During menstruation (no treatments to abdomen permitted)